CAPITOL CITY LEGAL GROUP
If you have been seriously injured in a car accident due to the negligence of another party, it’s crucial that you seek legal representation as soon as possible. At CAPITOL CITY LEGAL GROUP, our experienced car accident attorneys understand the complexities of these cases and are dedicated to securing the maximum compensation for our clients. With a commitment to excellence and a focus on your needs, we work tirelessly to ensure that you receive the best possible outcome, whether it be through a successful court settlement or negotiated agreement. Contact us today to schedule a consultation (916) 500-PAIN.
• Commercial Vehicle Accidents
• Texting & Driving
• Drunk Driving
• Uber & Lyft Accidents
• Passenger Injuries
• Car and SUV Accidents
• Head-On Collisions
• Rear-End Crashes
• Motorcycle Accidents
• 18-Wheeler Trucking Accidents
All of the listed scenarios can fall under car accidents due to the negligence of another party. Negligence is a failure to exercise reasonable care, and it can involve actions such as distracted driving, or failure to follow traffic laws and regulations. These actions can result in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, head-on collisions, rear-end crashes, passenger injuries, and other types of accidents.
Common vehicle accident injuries:
• Whiplash injuries
• Spinal cord or head injury
• Fatal accidents
• Wrongful death
What to do when you get into a car accident ?
• Always stop if you are involved in an accident, this is your legal obligation.
• Never admit responsibility for the accident.
• Check to see if anyone needs urgent medical care.
• Contact the police (you need a police report to file an insurance claim).
• Exchange insurance information.
• Limit your conversation about the accident with the other party.
• Get the facts of your car accident (names, addresses, license plates, phone numbers, etc).
• Speak to an attorney before your insurance company, especially if you have injuries.
• Stay off of Social Media.
Legal Notice: The site is for informational purposes only. Nothing on this site shall be interpreted in any way as constituting the giving of legal advice, or the practice of law.